Arcos de la Frontera is the starting point to the traditional villages route “Ruta de los Pueblos Blancos”.
Arcos and Jerez remain as flamenco cradles. There is a lake in Arcos where you can practice water sports, and there is also a golf course club.
This property is a stunning villa in Andalusia of 13.000m2, with a house of 278m2 of
construction recently, plus studio/library of 55m2.
Amazing landscape views of
Arcos de la Frontera and an olive grove belonging to the property.
The property consists of:
- 3 bedrooms - Main bedroom with a dressing room of 7.5m2
- 3 bathrooms - Main bathroom with hydro massage bath and amazing views to Arcos.
- 2 living rooms - Main living with fireplace.
- 1 dining room
- Kitchen furnished totally, with huge window to Arcos
- Attic dedicated to a studio/library with bathroom and solarium terrace.
The house facilities include:
- Individual HVAC in the whole house, cold and hot
- Piped music and domotic
- A party room which is completely independent of the main house, with bathroom and HVAC. Like a pool house.
- The pool measures 6x12 meters
- Barbecue area
- Pool booth.
- A wine cellar is in construction
- An Olive grove
- Fruit trees.
- 2 wells that provides water to the villa.
- Vegetable garden
- A workshop
- Laundry room and ironing room
- Garden around with water spray irrigation
- Garage will fit 3 or 4 cars
The surrounding area has:
- 2 minutes walk to Flamenco Folk Club “Pueblos Blancos” which is a typical restaurant/tavern.
- 3 min. drive to Arcos Gardens Golf Club
- 3 min drive to Arcos lake, with typical tavern
- 3 min. drive to Arcos de la Frontera village centre
- 20 min drive to Jerez de la Frontera Airport (Ryanair, Iberia/British Airways, Luftansa, Spanair all fly here) by highway.
- 35 min drive to the beach by highway.
- 55 min drive to Seville by highway
- 1.5h. drive to Costa del Sol (Málaga) by highway.